Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Some Question about Finesse Chat & Email

Hello All,I have few questions regarding Chat & Email with Finesse.1) Can a Supersivor change the status of an agent from Ready to Not Ready for Chat & Email?2) Can a Supervisor force a Chat & Email agent to Sign-Out?2) Does Wrap-Up fonctionality exi...

mightyking by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Bandwidth Consideration

Hello Cisco family, I need some clarification regarding UCCX HA over the WAN bandwidth consideration, my setup is:HQ with Pub-Sub-UCCXDC with Sub-UCCXRemote Branch with 20 agents (Finesse) and 2 supervisors Please not that Remote Branch  is in a diff...

Precious  by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Wrap up codes

Hello all, I have a client using UCCX 10.6 with CAD (No finesse)They currently have wrap up codes set per agent using the workflowsMy client wants to have different wrap up codes per CSQ instead of being per agent So Now:Agent A will always be shown ...

Call Monitoring no audio for one agent

One (and only one so far) agent we are not able to monitor. The monitoring session starts, and the display on the supervisor phone shows their name, but there is no audio.With other agents, it works fine.  Can anyone suggest some troubleshooting? I h...

robcav86 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One way audio answer by UCCX agent, same call requeue then answer by next agent without disconnect / UCCX 11.0

I have cross a very strange issue and symptoms describe below: PSTN caller intermittent (2%-3% of total 300 calls per day) experienced one-way audio when call answer by UCCX agent where agent cannot hear PSTN caller but PSTN caller can hear agent. T...

fei he by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUIC reports not opening

Hello, One of our customers has UCCX 11.6SU2 (ES01) in HA mode.Last month he had an issue on CUIC where CSQ historical reports were running really slow (around 15 min). But then the problem got aggravated by the report staying in loading state withou...

UCCX 12.5 social Miner

Dears,i have a question here for the below step No:2 how the social miner receives the chat request from Webserver what type of connection i have to build between them as in UCCX we specify the social miner IP username and password and they communica...

adamgibs7 by Frequent Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Finesse

Hi, Like in CAD, do we have a have an option to check the call history (ANI, DNIS,TIME OF CALL etc) in Cisco Finesse v10.5 and v11.x

sourajit01 by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Automatic Callback

Dears A Callback feature can be configured by the standalone UCCX feature or it needs a Ecosystem Cisco partner, if it can be done by UCCX alone please refer to me the convenient document. How it works for example  a customer is on long hold and it d...

adamgibs7 by Frequent Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes