Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

PCCE ECE: Agent level reporting

Hi all,   I'm currently using Cisco ECE for email management. I have a custom reporting requirement to track all activity performed by the agent through the Finesse ECE gadget. 1. Is AWHDS going to continue to store all actions performed by the agent...

lohjintiam by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

system inventory is missing

I have done lab setup of UCCE and want to test SSO for finesse. For that I when go CCE Admin page system ---> deployment, I can see deployment option but system inventory option is missing. Please see attach screenshot.  Please advice how i can enabl...

amohod77 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PCCE admin show error on PG side b

In the PCCE (rev 11.5) admin page , I can see this error on PG side B -> operationThe Diagnostic Portal, AXL, REST, or SOAP service on this machine must be in service. I tried to reboot the server and did not solve the problem, all the servies are ru...

dr@g0n by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco UCCE Database Timezone

Hi, Within the UCCE Database there is a Agent_Real_Time table that has a series of columns holding various times which I am querying.  E.g. DateTime, DateTimeLastStateChange, DateTimeLastModeChange etc all of time DBDATETIME.   Are these timestamp va...

Finesse Call variable layout creation with different teams ver 11.0.1

Dear All, We have deployed – Finesse ver 11.0.1 and it is up and running .   I have created 1- call variable layout in cfadmin  , but not able to assign none of the teams . Please let me know how can I assign to team . As of now I  modified by defau...

Inactive or unreferenced scripts

I need to have a query to get the inactive or unreferenced scripts.Can anyone please help on this. When I query t_Master_Script , i even get the inactive or unreferenced scripts. Also, I want to get the call types that used inside the scripts