Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

Finesse Wrapup on Outgoing

I am trying to have the desktop setting put my agents in wrapup after transferring a customer to the after-call Survey. Sometimes this works, some times its does not. I am looking in the Finesse admin regarding wrapup states."If the Work mode on inc...

ddavidson by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quality Manager recording issue

Hi, I recently installed Quality Manager 11.5 and for the most part it was successful; the calls seem to be recorded and I can listen to them on the Quality Manager interface. However, no alerts are being generated which means I cannot download the c...

Add External AW HDS DDS UCCE

We are wanting to install two External AW-HDS-DDS on ver 11.0(2) UCCE. We want to use them as AW's and to allow access to these servers from external reporting sources. I have only been able to find the PCCE installation guide. Is there a installatio...

Announce Position In Queue

I have been away from UCCX for about 5 years. I am more than happy to have it back. For the life of me I can not remember how to announce the place in queue using custom recorded messages. I get the Reporting Stat just fine. Playing the intro and the...

UCCX Licensing help

Hi, I hope someone can help, I have uccx 11.5 deployed with a standard license but i have 2 problems that i need assistance with. The first problem is that we are trying to run a script that does called number manipulation which doesn't work with the...