Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All, The agent received a call from customer and the call was answered by an agent. The agent initiated direct transfer from Finesse to supervisor but supervisor rejects the transfer call. now agent state changed from talking to ready but the cust...

Hi all,according to the documentation, the behavior of IE when a new call arrives should be the following:Finesse Desktop is minimized.Internet Explorer and Firefox: Finesse restores back to size and position (on top of other windows).Note    If you ...

peterputt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Has anyone configured ECE customer side SSO with aqua templates? If the scenario is that customer has docked chat embedded at their web site and those already logged in (via SAML based SSO), should be recognized as authenticated visitors, how do ...

TimoV by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently using CISCO express across three sites and I am based on one site I use CISCO supervisor to listen in on calls but can only listen in to calls received into my site. I really need to listen into calls into all sites. Any ideas???

NHSDARREN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are working on an integration with Cisco UCCX (11.5.1.11001-34).We need to get skill aggregated data in 15 minute intervals.The skill data that is needed per interval is: Call volume (handled + abandoned), Handled calls, Average handle time, A...

I have a big group of Directors that want to keep Call waiting option on their primary extensions but be able to log into Finesse to view their agents.  What are my options? I added an agent extension but still only works if all lines are set to Max ...

We are looking to have UCCE installed at our company by an external supplier but I`m keen to understand the AD implementation part. I understand that UCCE can use a firms existing AD function for permissions  but does it change the structure? Where d...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes