Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are facing a choice between continuing in-house ucce and a cloud based call centre Background 1,All telco circuits are centralised calls2,Sites are remote from each other 3,Centralised ucce in DC Cloudbase call centre  1,Calls via Internet links 2...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I passing the variable 3 value to CUIC reporting. But actually in the CUIC reports it’s hitting multiple times for each call ,it should be each call single hitting only if am wrong please. Now my reports are coming multiple time  .i merged  ...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,   How can I set up a recording backup server properly ? the documentation provided by Calabrio is not that clear about that particular point, Tried to install a second server and ended up by destroying the config in the primary server...

TrickTrick by Level 3
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a huge project and have ran into three issues.1. Caller ID of callers not showing in Cisco Finesse (Caller Name and other credentials)?2. Average Wait Time Calculation - I have estimated wait time working but what is the formula for ...

Hi, In UCCX 9.0 in Subsystem --> Database --> Data Source, we have added external DB and tested successfully. But in script editor when I add DB get option and click on DB Resource Name I do not find any name. When i do refresh i am getting error jav...

amohod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I’m having some troubles getting VXML bridge transfer to work with VVB in CVP standalone deployment, the design guide was mentioneing that VXML transfers works with the standalone model but not sure if VVB supports that or not as I’m getting the ...

Estimados buenos días, Necesitaría saber como es el lujo de llamadas desde cualquier interno que este registrado en CUCM con un interno que pertenezca a un agente en UCCX.Yo tengo actualmente CUCM 11.5 y UCCX 11.6Tengo un Route Plan Report (Pattern o...

lisandro by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,How can we modify the layout of Finesse to show only agents with Ready or Not Ready status. Our Call Center is 24/7 with more than 200 agents working in 3 different shifts. The supervisors don't want to see those agents who are not in t...