Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have to implement a new queue prompts in UCCE setup, whenever the agents are unavailable we are queuing the calls. there is a requirement from customer where two queue prompts should be played when the calls in queue,  say prompt 1 and prompt 2...

Hi Team , I want to know one things in Action element ( application modifier ), how its works ?? for example if i press 1 it Connect to action element for next flow , as per my understanding it will connect to next application , if am wrong please le...

Roy_11 by Spotlight
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, does anybody know where I can find the ECE JavaScript SDK including the samples? I didn't find it on the devnet site, installation media and not even on my servers (11.6/12.0). Probably I'm blind, but I just found: the recent minified library...

Dealing with an issue where lower volume Skill Group calls hold longer than expected. These SGs have fewer agents, all of which have other SGs assigned as well, but the original expectation was that whichever call had held the longest would route to ...