Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, We have client on UCCX 11.6.2 (no ES's) and the supervisor team performance gadget is not refreshing to show new agents that logged in after the supervisor logged into finesse. The team performance gadget shows the existing agents logged in wh...

We are UCCX 11.6(2) now and I'm inquiring about Silent Monitoring for our users via Finesse.  We noticed with our recent upgrade that 'start monitoring' button is there and users are asking for it (it may have been there prior to 11.6, but I'm just n...

schwabcm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are looking to implement an external web site which our clients will use to active Preconfigured wav files or close the scripts. We have something like this in another location working where they use an application gateway. My question is why do y...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We could see outbound could be in SPOG in V12, bringing outbound option to web based.Unfortunatelly, we couldn´t see any picture or anything about this. Could we create/manage campaigns or only see/start/stop a campaing created by client at AW?We nee...

cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, My aim is when someone connected the agent , agent make a blind transfer(to another application for payment) with using configured task button and then customer will return the same agent , so i added two action on the same button ; f...

The incoming call momentarily rings on the agent's phone, but disconnects before the agents have a chance to connect the call. Version: UCCX 11.6Version: CUCM 10.6 Example, the problem occurred on 10/06/2019 at 18:15 PM with the agent number (4103619...