Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone, My aim is when someone connected the agent , agent make a blind transfer(to another application for payment) with using configured task button and then customer will return the same agent , so i added two action on the same button ; f...

The incoming call momentarily rings on the agent's phone, but disconnects before the agents have a chance to connect the call. Version: UCCX 11.6Version: CUCM 10.6 Example, the problem occurred on 10/06/2019 at 18:15 PM with the agent number (4103619...

Having to rebuild a secondary UCCX 8.5.1-11004-25 server.   The problem is that the VM version is 7 and the ESXi version is 4.1.   All the 8.5.x ova templates use VM version 8.   So what I'm looking for is the following: UCCX OVA template for VM 7 an...

Hi All, compatibility matrix on cisco.comhttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/uccxcompat12_0_1.html#Solution_Products_and_Components  there is no CUCM 10.5 listed in this tab...

tdudas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Appreciate your kind assistance or any ideas. We have this client request new formula for UCCX. Is this feasible? Also is ACW is available in UCCX? If yes, where do we configure this. Talk Time + Hold Time + Wrap up time + Not Ready Time (ACW...

giodias01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have uccx and aqm 11.5 deployed and working for few years now. I have extended contact center to few other organizations lately using the same servers and services from the same location. Now i want to segregate voice recording in aqm for each o...

Sonam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone Can i do some steps in my script, after end call?In other words, i want to call a url for each step in a call. for example, i do it in begining of script, in selected step (in Select Resource step) and in step that call connects. i nee...

mahdi7293 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes