Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AQM and uccx

Hi everyone, Can anyone share complete document on how to configure aqm fo for voice recording, screen capture and relation with uccx.  Step by step configuration doc would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Sonam by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Script with max session

We have an UCCX application with  a ''Maximum Number of Sessions'' of 5.  When there's a 6th caller, he systematically gets a busy tone. Is there a way to set a message on a script that announces to the last caller that all lines are busy?? 

UCCX HA over WAN - Island Mode

Hi We had an issue a few days ago where the WAN link between our two UCCX nodes went down (resulting in 'Island mode'). My understanding from the section entitled "When WAN Link Between Data Centers is Down—Island Mode" in this document (http://www.c...

Csm101red by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Calabrio Issue, Agent Name and Team Name not reflecting after changing TEAM NAME in UCCX

Hello Guyz,   It would be great if any one can help me to resolve below issue as CALABRIO support is very poor.   Recently We have merged 3 different team into 1 single team (as per Client requirement) after doing that Agent name and Team name are no...

Resolved! Uccx 10 + cucm 10 salesforce integration

Hello, everyone.We have a customer who uses uccx 10 and cucm 10 and wants to integrate his call center with salesforce.As I concluded after reading docs, forums and articles cisco call connector and crm connector are not the options as one of them is...

maximbai1 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX 11.5 Prioity Setting Question

Team; I've set a hidden option for "7" once the greeting starts playing to put the user who presses 7 into a priority 10 status. For some reason it's not bumping them to the front if there is a wait in the queue. Any recommendations would be helpful ...

Wallboard Stats For Scripts

Hi,   I have a wallboard currently running based on the project link shown below.  https://colinzhong.blogspot.com/2016/01/free-wallboard-for-uccx105.html?showComment=1528869246476#c4281004727333255084   Generally this call centre provides support to...