Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   1- Can i install CCX promo bundle on NON-Business Edidtion hardware? (may be Cisco UCS 220 but customized server not the BE6K M/H pre-equipped server)?   2- Can we order the promo bundle (5 seats) without ordering the HW BE? (suppose we ordered...

karam by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if we need just the basic Compliance recording license "CCX-11-CR-LIC" or something more. We have UCCX 11.5 and are looking to do call recordings on our agents.I think its pretty basic just need to make...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know what the other methods are for the Callback Servlet on the Reporting Server? Specifically I am looking at: http://<reporting server>:8000/cvp/CallbackServlet?method=Diag Just curious what other "method=" values are valid and what ...

we have a customer requirement in a ucce contact center version 11.5 and finesse 11.5 that they would like to login from their mobile as most of the time they would be driving between different sites and they still need to receive calls even if they ...

Hey gang,   I'm looking for a way to set the value of a variable to match a specific digit of "Original Called Number" as returned by the Get Call Contact Info step.  It's pretty easy to set the variable to match the whole thing of course, but what i...

Hello, I got an issue with finesse with one of our customer. UCCX Ver : 10.5 No changes done on the Network or in the UCCX server component but when the agent put the finesse to Ready to Not ready or vice versa they get an error "Cannot communicate w...

S N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to know if ECE 11.6 can achieve the following:   - Can a search be saved (In EIM when a user conducts a search, the search can be saved). But in looking at ECE 11.6 (ES5), i am unable to find this functionality there. Is this some...