Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good morning   On the Good old desktop supervisor, a supervisor could monitor an agent continuously which was/is a very useful tool when an agent is in training.  now that is longer available? anyone know why or any suggestions that could mekwthis ve...

Hi, I have completed the guide here for Finesse Auto Answer - http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/finesse/200418-Configure-an-Auto-Answer-with-Finesse.html Is there a way to provide a beep to the agent on answer when us...

I Have successfully uploaded a file with the UCCX API's using Postman using the two-step process UPLOAD and save and it works well. However, I have to now convert this into a working VBScript ASP. I have had some success in the fact that on upload I ...

sjgreen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have below requirement from customer, how to implement this using UCCE/CVP 11.5.   1. UCCE/CVP will get the dial out number as webservice call, we may develop some application for this. 2. We should dial this number, once connected transfer th...

tthottin1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way in Intelligence centre to be able to run a cdr report with the number of calls etc where i want to know the specific stats for the same hours during the day (e.g after hours) everyday rather than a 24 hr period. For example   I want to...

dorelp777 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes