Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,   My client is planning to export all the records recorded during the last year   I have two issues here, 1st, I didn't find any option that will let me select all the records together instead of selecting them page per page    If I succ...

eGain version 15 integrated with UCCE 9.x   Disclaimer: I am very green on email and chat   Trying to find information on the scenarios that will display the messages configured in the custom_chat_en_US.properties file such as:   L10N_EXIT_TXT L10N_L...

mw9714 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Assume the following XML document exists:       <con:consultaSaldosTarjetaCreditoResponse>          <CARD_NUMBER>111111111111</CARD_NUMBER>          <CARD_HOLDER_NAME>#################</CARD_HOLDER_NAME>          <CREDIT_LIMIT>5000</CREDIT_LIMIT>    ...

cesarpuga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, This is a UCCE environment version 11.5 Could you please advise how to monitor the ICM components when they moved between Side A and B? I know there is the Diagnostic Framework Portico, but what we need is to get a notification in case of a fa...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Is there a Cisco doc or link that has exactly what each CUIC stock report does and which fields\Views you can choose from with descriptions from each?? Realise this would be a big document!!   Ideally version 11.6 for UCCE 11.6   Thanks

Hi, I am trying to create a report in CUIC standalone (using UCCX) which combines the Agent All Fields and Voice CSQ Summary report. Reading documents about creating report definitions however with not much success. Is anyone able to combine this fo...

mattiep00 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone been able to successfully configure a Datasource with a SQL 2005 server. My 'Test Connection' fails everytime and I can't figure out why. I opened a Cisco TAC case and the TAC engineer told me that the UCCX server needs to have a domain co...

lharris310 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes