Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

This topic is a chance to discuss more about  the new features in Unified Contact Centre Express 11.0 and what to expect in 11.5. The discussion will be focused around the new features and functionality such as Finesse IPPA, Remote Expert Mobile inte...

Cisco UCCX/Finesse: 11.6.1 (ES02-24) Mozilla Firefox: 63.0.3   Has anyone had issues with using third-party browser extensions in Finesse? If so, have you resolved them or found workarounds to get them to work? We currently use Antidote, a French lan...

Josh K. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All   We have problem when test SSO only side A success but side B failed, after we check on the IDS machine test SSO working only on the publisher but on the subcribber failed. next action we must add Relying Party Trust IdP configuration for ...

SSO-SIDE A.jpg

Hello   I have a problem when using a domain manager my deployment type PCCE v 11.6 when access appears an error like this         “ LDAP Provider : 00000005: SecErr DSID-03151E07, problem 4003 (INSUFF_ACESS_RIGHTS), data 0”   My customers do not giv...

domain.jpg

Hello,I need to install a Cisco QM server to an existing solution to replace Cisco MediaSense.Agents configured in the UCCX use accounts that are configured locally in the CUCM, and people (évaluator) who listen to the records use accounts that are s...

Hi,   I currently have a production environment running Finesse 11.   I also have a LAB environment where I would like to put Finesse 11 into.   Could I possibly take a snapshot of our production servers and create LAB ones with those images and with...

jheckbert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes