Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Users are getting error when trying to log into reports. They are getting "All available connections to database server are in use by other client machines. Please try again later and check the log file for error 5054"   and   'SQL Command Failed. Co...

ngaitan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, A bit stuck on a UCCX scripting puzzle. We have 3 teams one in the US, one in India, one in London. Each team has 2 employees. Everyone works the same hours 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday in their own respective time zones. And for t...

Hi all!   I'm trying to connect to the CCX Database Informix with a .NET program, but I'm receiving this error when I try to open the connection: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Database locale information mismatch.   This is my connection ...

odbc ok.PNG setnet ok.PNG

Hello experts    I a little knowledge in the scripting so if anyone can help with the builtin script Scenario is,   have 5 agents call center with working timings from 9 to 6. When the call comes during working hrs it will play welcome prompt and thn...

alap84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  After UCCX upgrade from 10.6 to 11.6(2) wallboard (HTTP trigger) will not show in Chrome, it only shows the HTML as text in the browser, it works fine in Firefox and IE.   I asked a webdevolper about the problem and he was saying that the problem...

Hello,   I've seen a number of questions related to this but thought I would try to get some clarification.   I have a script that front ends all my other scripts and does database dips to pull data from a couple of databases.   I store this data int...

I am looking to see what is the best way to enable our Service Center to be able to have a desk phone in the Office and use that to login into Finesse. But also have the ability to log in from home on a CIPC. We have setup the ACD line on the Desk Ph...

Cory M. by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes