Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Client need temporary breaking the UCCX v9 cluster HA to finish the DRS backup, and re-associate HA again, as need getting the database DRS backup first before rebooting the UCCX cluster servers. what is the better process without re-installing the u...

richardfu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running UCCX 10.6.  There are a number of scripts that I am able to edit by going to the Script Management page and clicking on the icon beside the script name on this page.  It then opens the Cisco Unified CCX Editor. However one my application...

Hi all, we have UCCX10.6 and are migrating to finesse.   Agents complain that it is hard to see the own status.   My idea is to show the status of the logged in agent in a CUIC live data report, with a bold green bar for ready, with a bold red bar fo...

mfischer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm aware of the 8000 row limit and wanted to understand in details the workaround, I'm also aware of different approaches given a "case study" which are basically about making a bunch of reports and scheduling them.   1. if I got database access...

Hello friends,                   Am not a developer, am network admin who admins the call center of my company. recently I had to add public vacations in the script.aef file, which by time became a headache to modify this script to contain the new mo...

I have eGain integrated with UCCE and UCCE does the routing. Iam facing problem with Email, that is emails are send to UCCE queue properly and it is routing to eGain exception queue after 4 hours when no agents available. I have set the wait time on ...

tthottin1 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,   We're looking for a solution for our agents who will be using CCX 11.6 and UC + CM 11.5. What they're trying to do is as they make a call, if the voicemail picks up, they'd like to pick one of let's say 3-5 pre-recorded messages to be deli...

I've had success passing the caller ID and can populate that into "callbackNumber" and "callbackNumberEntered" variables. What I want to do is have the combined prompt  of "pYouEntered", "pCallbackNumber" and "pConfirmation" read out the callerID of...

Hello,   anyone knows how i can access to the calling number (not cti port number) in a custom tab in cisco jabber? i'm using the OnTelephonyConversationStateChanged function in a custom tab to get call information like described in this documentatio...

A_ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes