Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi ,I just have only one PQ in the ICM script.I want to put a condition like if EWT more than 8 min call should go play some audio.can anyone help me with that.

kavle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer who has a PBX system that they want to integrate with our system. They want the user to be able to call and receive a video of the agent.1/ If the calls don't through UCCX system(only CUCM) : External -> Cisco Voice Gateway -> Rout...

Yuri Asa by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I am trying to integrate uccx 12.5 with cucm 10.5, In cucm i have created axluser with Standard AXL API user access and super user access. I have logged in to the appadmin page when i gave cucm ip , axl user credentials for integration i get the erro...

We are having the HIPCC infrastructure with the followingipcc hosted 7.0cvp 3.1ccm 4.1cti 7.0recently customer wanted to have auto answer feature, so we enabled through the agent desktop settings, but customer wanted to know atleast one or two comple...

How does your company handle deleting ECE agents who have open activities or cases? I have agents I need to delete, but cannot until I address the open activities or cases assigned to the agent.   I created a workflow for transferring an agent's acti...

I'm trying to do an architecture review of a design where the ECE Web Server is in a DMZ and I'm unable to find the answer to some pretty basic questions.    1. We have a request for inbound from any address on the Internet to the ECE Web Server on T...

We have database in which we have Name, Phone Number and VIP status, which we are currently using to query in our UCCX script via XML query.I am trying to figure out a way to do the same in WebExCC using http request.HTTP Request Activity Settings:ht...

Hi, I've been working on a side project and have developed a tool that can generate a flow chart diagram out of a UCCX script. The diagrams are in SVG format which can be downloaded and be embedded within a word document. I use it for documentation p...

benny3 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 26 Helpful votes