Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, everyone.We have a customer who uses uccx 10 and cucm 10 and wants to integrate his call center with salesforce.As I concluded after reading docs, forums and articles cisco call connector and crm connector are not the options as one of them is...

maximbai1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Team; I've set a hidden option for "7" once the greeting starts playing to put the user who presses 7 into a priority 10 status. For some reason it's not bumping them to the front if there is a wait in the queue. Any recommendations would be helpful ...

Hi,   I have a wallboard currently running based on the project link shown below.  https://colinzhong.blogspot.com/2016/01/free-wallboard-for-uccx105.html?showComment=1528869246476#c4281004727333255084   Generally this call centre provides support to...

Hi all,   Planning for a Mediasense upgrade from 11.0 to 11.5 as we are going to UCCX 11.6/CUCM 11.5. I have 3 HA pairs to upgrade. The guide says that the upgrade can take longer time if there are more records . Is it possible to build new 11.5 and ...

srirgopa by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,   The display name on ip phone ( when calling and when connected) is showing different. I want same name to be displayed when ringing and when connected as well. It was working fine before. How do I make it work again? Please help!

Sonam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a quick question.  Occasionally when using the "Hold Call" step in UCCX the music on hold will simply not play.  Sometimes it works fine and other times it will just be silence.   I am working on a new application/script in UCCX and c...

B_VOIP_NE by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes