Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm a novice in this field. I'm looking for the simplest solution for inbound calls to multiple numbers (each representing a different end customer).  Based on the number called, I would like the agent to get a pop-up prompting them to say "T...

gwpatten by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Looking for some help to understand the Requalify function.   At the moment I have issues with calls dropping off after waiting for 50 minutes and think the Requalify function would resolve this, from my understanding it would route all cu...

AL4 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Get Reporting Statistic that queries the Position in Queue of the caller. If the caller is >15 it dequeues the calls and sends it to an alternate location. Clients wants to query the queue early in the  script before the call is queued so th...

Esto by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We want to change agent extensions to the CSQ trigger because we don't want users to call agents directly; we want users to join the queue when they call agents back.     We have 1 CSS and 1 partition for all users and agents in production, let...

Kristof-1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes