Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm comfortable with subflows and am exploring this step in my lab.    It's not working for me.  Reactive debugging shows it hits the unsuccessful branch.  MIVR trace shows this:   8302095: Apr 27 17:55:58.129 PDT %MIVR-APP_MGR-7-EXCEPTION:com.cisco....

Hi UCCX  7.0(2)  (Upgrading to 10 in 1 day  -  will be reusing these same scripts - dont know if issue is I am on an old application and it's buggy or maybe the Windows OS is old and cuasing issues  - I have restarted the server s in HA)  This has be...

lleweyiss by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Several months ago some UCCX Finesse agents were enabled for recording and the volume was too low.  The Plantronics head sets were replaced recently with Jabra Bluetooth sets.  The monitors said that the quality improved but the volume of the agents ...

Scuromano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone tell me if UCCX 10.6 allows you to set a timer before the call is treated as abandoned? What I am trying to do is set is so if the callers hangs up during the queue greeting it is not treated as abandoned.   When the callers is placed ...

henrick16 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 10.6.1 If a group had to sign out for a meeting in CAD they could all just log out even when on a call. Trying to do the same in Finesse will put them in Not Ready - pending and when they go to Sign Out it says "Unavailable form current state". ...

dannoofWI by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX 10.6 SU3 Finesse Here is the scenario - Agent A is in Claims Operator queue Agent B is in Work Comp Queue but is currently at lunch and in "Not Ready" Agents only have one line on their phone. Agent A will answer a call and the caller asks to sp...

dannoofWI by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm running a PCCE version 11.0(2) and agents are using Jabber. Suppose an inbound call comes in and im pressing decline option in jabber and the call got redirected to my voice mail. Will this be tagged under RONA? Any help on this is highly a...

Bharath by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I'm trying to modify Resource Names (Agent Names) in Finesse (UCCX 11.5). I've updated the First and Last name fields in CUCM (10.5), CM Admin > User Management > End User. The Resource Name field in CCX Admin or Agent Name field in Finesse ...