Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a problem with CVP reporting configuration. In Callback_Entry VXML application we get the _ccvServlet empty. I do not see anywhere in guides where this should be set.Also i have tried to send "_userCourtesyCallbackEnabled" as set to 1, ...

ramimakram by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having an issue with a lab call studio server 11.5 running on Windows 2012 R2.When I go to create a new Call Studio project via File > New I only see an option for Project not Call Studio ProjectHas anyone come across this before ? The same install f...

Jon_W by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently installed SIP Dialer at UCCE 10.5 (2), with Predictive Only simple campaign mode. During testing, we found that Dialers is configured to dial to two lines per agent. 1st call gets connected, however 2nd call being dropped since no 2nd age...

jafrisyed by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I am looking for some guidance for a project I am working on.  I am working on a new application that will support English and Spanish.  The initial prompt will play in English and again in Spanish.  At this point I want to ask the caller to...

B_VOIP_NE by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Script Question

Hi Everyone I wanted to know how hard is it to reuse a script, the reason I ask is because we have a new site that is going live and they would rather use Finesse instead of hunt groups. We just had a site done last year that is currently using Fines...