Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a customer with CUCM 8.6 and UCCX 8.5. They have recently moved from ISDN PRI to SIP trunks via CUBE for inbound/outbound access to the PSTN.The old ISDN PRI gateways sent the last four digits of the called number to CUCM and used a CSS wit...

Hello all, I have setup a call center and used cucm 11.0 and ccx 11.0 and used 410 as my trigger short code. When I call from GSM the call is seen in the voice gateway and dial peer is hit. But I am not being played with the IVR I have configured in ...

riazay001 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,         May be this question looks weird but this is my case here... I have ccx 11, and some of my Agent "who received calls only no other activities" can't deal with PCs and browsers. Is there any way "like whats in login to hunt group button...

Hello,   I have recently very annoying problem with CSQ in uccx 11.6. I need to build a Queue that is playing music to the customer about 30 seconds and have some prompt about his place in Q and others prompts. I make callhold and use "delay" paramet...

Hi all, I'm trying to add a new feed for FB Fan Page but it seems like SocialMiner (sm2-uccx.dcloud.cisco.com) is redirecting to another URL which is not accessible http://ccpdemo1.cisco.com/fbredirect.html?host_feedId=sm2-uccx.dcloud.cisco.com_1787...

Is it possible to check the chat queue for number of agents logged in and if there are zero, present a message to the person initiating the chat.  Saying agent are not available or something like that. We are running UCCX 10.6 and socialminer to hand...