Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, Customer just moved from using CAD to Finesse.  There were a number of keyboard shortcuts available in CAD, which don't appear to be available in Finesse. Is there any way to configure shortcuts for Finesse. Thanks,AK 

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All    I need your help and suggestion in improving the below script:   I am developing a script where a supervisor calls into the script with a certain calling Number “example: 32507” to open and close the queue. This is done by increasing the ...

AOMD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, Could you please have a look at the attached script and let me know what I am doing wrong?   A caller calls into the organization and is prsented with a menu to chose from: Option "9" is to change the language to English and * will pre...

HelloI recently upgraded a customer's IPCC 4.0 to UCCx 8.2 SU2. Things seemed to be working great with my scripts until I ran into some issues with uploading XML files.The idea is that the customer dial a directory number eg. 5555 and then be prompte...

Hi Guys,   Is it possible to generate CUIC report for a particular IPCC extension in UCCX? The plan is we are going to set a shared line for our 4 agents and we need to pull the report for that particular shared line to know the number of calls atten...

rajeshpat by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed UCCX 10.6, the problem I am facing is ICM option is not available in subsystem. I have tried below demo licenses but did not find this option in either case. Please let me know how can I get ICM option   ccx100_pre_demo ccx90_ivr_dem...

Murtaza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working on a new project that will require pulling information from a database via an API.  The way this "should"work is that when a call comes in, the script grabs the ANI/CLID information and then makes the initial call to the API to see if the cal...

I'm reaching out to the community to get feedback regarding this rather elusive feature. Working with customers who come from other IVR systems that have cherry picking it has often put us in a difficult spot - UCCX simply doesn't have it and there a...

Hi All   I'm new to Cisco phone systems... My company has a half-day holiday tomorrow, starting at noon.  My Holidays.xml file contains only dates, no times.  I'd like to fix this the proper way, by adding time-of-day to our holiday scripts, but I do...

MTL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes