Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good day all   I need your help guys in how I can  give access to supervisor for disable or block a specific CSQ without editing the scrip in UCCX. The situation I have is as follows    I am working in health care organization and here we have contac...

AOMD by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We observed sudden increase on abandoned calls during a specific time and the issue restored automatically.   From TCD output, we could see the call disposition as 1. And router logs says the below error for all the calls,   00:05:37:066 ra-rtr...

Bharath by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I am trying to make a script work with UCCX but having issues with language switch. The menu offers to dial 9 for English menu and then * for the directory lookup. Everything works in default language (French) but when the caller pres...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,   Our client has SocialMiner and using email queues. The client would like to disable the requeue feature so the agents will not be able to requeue emails until they had been answered.   Does any one know if there is a way to disable the r...

vladpetra by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Normally if there are multiple DN's pointing to a single script such as  different DDI coming from different countries  or maybe different companies using the same script  , I would create a dial-peer for each one in my gw and then assign each dn  to...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All: I just completed a new BE6K install case.The User License is BE6K-START-UWL35.When I purchased it was CUCM V11.5 and now I want to upgrade to CUCM V12.However, the License Team informed that it cannot be upgraded because the ECMU of the BE6...

IsenLin by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are trying to capture agent service level (conformance %) when they are on projects or any other tasks other than taking calls. Currently, when agents are working on projects, they put their status to Not Ready - Projects which is not captured...

Conformance percentage.png