Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All,   I'm attempting to setup an 8821 wireless phone with the Agent Desktop for our helpdesk.   The interface on the phone is of course updated over the 7925 so I'm confused on how to configure it so they can log into CAD on it.   Can anyone h...

D Fine by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Based on the v11 compatibility matrix, only IE10, IE11 and FF30+ is supported.   Any idea if Google Chrome will be officially supported? Or anyone has used it in UCCX v11 so far? Thanks! -JT-

We have outbound calls that agents are making to customers.  When the customer agrees to take a short 1 question survey (PCS) the call is routed to a PCS script in UCCE/CVP.  The customer inputs their DTMF score equivalent, but the selection is not a...

paulafdx by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC Express, occasionaly calls are getting stuck in queue. Seems the only way to get it out is to reboot server.  Has anyone else seen this?  It seems to only happen on one particular queue. Version 7.01 SR5  UCCXVersion 7.1.3 Call Manager

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i have a contact center soltuion with uccx 11.5 ,  I integrated the socialminer part and I want to try the cat but I have some problem,at the level of cisco finess I can not put myself redy for chat and for email (I can not click)at the service l...