Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All!  Just a theoratical question about precision routing. As far as I know there can be up to 10 steps assigned to a PQ to extend/change the targeted group of agents. In my example there is no wait time connected to the steps. Let me use the comm...

whoisg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HTTP Trigger

I have configured an application that uses the static and dynamic web pages to request a response and then start a script after the response is sent. Now I need to have a script start by merely hitting the web address; no other input from the user. I...

Script.png
jbushong2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any samples scripts utilizing the Context Service; creating new customer records and where it stores each time the customer calls in? I can't seem to find much documentation on how to set this up from the scripting ...

Dear experts, We are facing the following error in Finesse Agent Desktop: "Live Data is not available after repeated attempts." It turned out that we are hitting the following bug. https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCva10772/?rfs=iqvred ...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have servers where the live call center (IPCC Enterprise) is currently running (version 7.2).We have other servers installed seperately and running an upgraded version 7.5. We need to run the EDMT tool using technology refresh on the destina...

Hi,   I am configuring the agent based direct preview outbound on uccx 11.6 in LAB. When we start campaign on finesse we do not see any activity and no change in agent state, In campaign i can see contact list getting empty. I am not sure what is iss...

amohod by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes