Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX Script

Hello All   I was trying to create script for Auto Attendant.   In the script, there's a part where a holiday check has to be performed.   In the first step (M001) the script asks to press 2 to select English language.   I assume that we can accompli...

Hi,   I need to calculate bandwidth for UCCE Private link, but the link mentioned in Admin document (shown below) cannot be accessed. Does anyone know where I can find the tool? Your advice will be greatly appreciated.   You can also access the Bandw...

I just need to reinstall a PG-B and an AW-HDS-B, the side A is works fine and Rogger-B too. When i tried add the instance at side B, I see this error: Necessary Security Groups do not exist for instance ucce9. Please Run Domains Manager to fix this i...

Chris7 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

In Finesse, there's an agent "Sign Out" prompt in the upper right corner.  Right next to that text, there's a down arrow, which LEADS the user to think there's a drop down menu.  This is causing confusion and I'm wondering if there's a way to remove ...

natevdw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to load a script but I get this error:   Failed to load script file; com.cisco.ScriptException: Failed to load script: \default\scriptname.aef; nested exception is: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jdom.Document   This is script is us...