Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I recently upgraded my lab VVB from 12.5.1 to 12.5.1SU and it went fine however when I did a switch version in order to test the back-out I am not able to login to VVB CLI/Web , the switch version appears to be fine. Any idea why it ha...

Shibinbly by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, can anyone help in below issue with script editor . when i try to save a script i am getting error "you cannot update script because you do not own the script lock " .i checked and couldn't find any script lock. this was happening in all ...

script_lock.png

Hi All,need some help on how to check maximum agent logged in to any PG and also max number of call hit the CVP in the last week.I am not sure which table on the HDS has this details , I can check the real time data  but not sure on the historical .

kavle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to register smart license, getting below error, anyone can support. We are upgrading CVP 12.6.2 Technology Refresh, for smart licensing, trying to connecting through proxy and can brows tools.cisco.com. Some CVP and Rogger successfully registe...

Hi guys, we have implemented ECE in our lab environment. I'm trying to go further with integration / configuration, but I stopped on some basics. There stands "Integration between ECE and Unified CCE is enabled and configured through the Administrati...

mmbace by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes