Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a uccx server in a vmware enviroment. Two week ago the ucs server shutdown because a power failure. Since then the uccx virtual machine is restarting, the vmware events shows that the guest os shutdown the cpu.  I was checking the logs from uc...

Hi everybody,I have created a permalink for Live Data -  Voice CSQ Summary Report. And seeing by Supervisor without any problem.However, when I add this live report to a Dashboard, and use Dashboard permalink. (Checked the box - "Enable Unauthenticat...

I'm experiencing all manner of problems trying to use CallStudio 11.6.1... No ES's.   Context Service integration doesn't seem to be working.   Simple form elements with DTMF input only results only in no-matches even though the single digit input is...

I upgraded from 10.6.2 to 11.6.1 over the weekend. And I have many Agents that cannot load the Reporting gadgets in Finesse. "Reporting Services are starting up." is displayed in the gadgets, and it just stays like that. The same Agents can login and...

Hi   I'm experiencing and issue with campaign manager(?) and looking for tips on where to continue troubleshooting. The issue: Dialer logs and campaign manager logs show all campaigns disabled and no agents ready to take calls.   So far I searched CT...

Where can I find information about configuring this?  From what I've seen, I'd prefer to allow the caller the option of having a callback rather than sitting in queue, then transferring that call to an outbound dial campaign, ....but I'm not able to ...

Dear all. Out development team build up a new nice shining CRM for our company. Now we want to connect this CRM with our UCCX to help our agents to get faster and better informations if we get calls from customers or do outbound calling to customers ...