Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear experts, If someone can help me on the Holiday script which is not passing variables "1"open and "0"close to main script. I have created IF node on the main routing script to check the status of the current status of the Holiday script is one , ...

holiday1.PNG Holiday2.PNG Holiday.PNG

Hi All,   We have a scenario where internal calls are tagged as RONA:   Agent made a call  internally but Second agent was not able to answer,  and then this internal call was being tagged as RONA when they are not answered. Please see screenshots be...

CSD_CAD.jpg
Bharath by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having an issue with a rep in our center stating customer cannot hear them sometimes.   The last time this occurred was when the rep placed the customer on hold, Dialed into a Supervisor queue (I believe to verify info), then hung up that...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I We have a regional ucce deployment  with each remote site having local gw and Vxml for edge queuing     Gw>>cusp>>cvp  My understanding is that each site, gw. Sends the call to cusp then cvp, since we queue the call at each gw. To do this we prepen...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I`ve previously work at a UCCE site with cubes being load balanced between 2x CVP with dial peers. I`m now at a site with CSUP, in my eyes doing the same thing. Can someone provide an insight on the advantage , disadvantage of using CSUP vs Cube- why...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a script that uses the Trigger Application step to trigger another script.  The triggered script runs properly and all variables are passed via Context.  Everything is working as expected, however, when the triggered script ends, the "Invalid"...

Hi,   I have had a query from and end user who wanted to know why there was a figure of 2 minutes showing against the Longest Call In Queue when there were 5 agents ready for a particular queue.  The end user is logged in as a Finesse supervisor look...

We are trying to change the header color in the Agent Finesse stats window using preset thresholds based on the queue depth. Is there a way to do this native within Finesse or do we have to use the CUIC permalink method? 

Resolved! User list for CUIC

Looking to automate export of user list for CUIC 10.x   The CUIC user list is stored on the informix database, not familiar with the schema.   I know the ICM database schema pretty well, but not sure about CUIC's internal database.   The goal is to b...

We have a lot of different call flows in our company, spread out between different floors, buildings, even cities!   I have created a script that when I enter the call flow number, it emails me a report of that call flow pulling the data from the XML...