Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I know how to do a basic holiday check from an XML file.  What I'd like to be able to do is check time of day (TOD) in an XML file.  For example if the CSQ is going to be closed for a half day on 12/24/17 I'd like to be able to enter this in my XML f...

jim-j by Level 3
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to figure out a way to show the true service level when we have not had any calls offered yet. Currently the formula is: SUM(${Handled})/SUM(${Offered}). When there have been no calls offered yet the service level shows as 0%. I ca...

bnewman09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  I am using UCCX 11.5.1.1 . A few days ago I added  2 agents to one of my teams. The new agents getting calls  and working well . The problem is that other agents can't see their status . They can see all other agent in the team exept the new ag...

Hi allI have a problem with a Historical Report. When I run the report this give a message: "A runtime error occurred while executing the query. Please check log for more details" - UCCX version 9.0.2.10000-71- UCCX not have HAMore detail log: 7: 09-...

I have been asked to have a view within Finesse that will show the total of a group. For instance: Group Helpdesk ContainsCSQ A = 4 calls in queueCSQ B = 3 calls in queueCSQ C = 6 calls in queueHelpdesk Calls in Queue = 13 Group MarketingCSQ D = 2CSQ...

Hi, I'm trying to add call history gadget to finesse but it failed to display the detail and only showing the table headers. IT is told that it is because jQuery didn't load. what may be the cause of this issue My IE isn't in compatibility mode and...

Hi all,I use UCCE 11 and IVR.I set option 1 and 2 for CED, but CED is failed. It can't select option 1 or 2. It doesn't work. It goes to "END"Some one can help me?Thank you very much !Here is a png of CED