Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi CCX Gurus! Hope you guys can assist!! Problem: We are running UCCX HA cluster and have recently upgraded to 11.5 from 10.5 So now, When I attempt to open my script that uses Java class using the Unified CCX Editor, I am receiving the following err...

I have an existing IVR outbound dialer that is working today. I created a new campaign, import rule, and query rule.  For some reason the new campaign that I created won't dial, the call is just labeled as pending in the Dialing List table that it c...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I am working on a script, but I have got one requirement from my customer to enable BCP/DR plan, that is if for some reason there is an emergency, I need to create XML file that will have around 10 different mobile numbers where I can ...

Sam Sam by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We had agent who  just completed the call  and had not yet put himself into ready status in Ciboodle application .There was another call that has been landed.  In agents desk setting wrap up time is 7200 ms. Not sure how the call has been landed...

Hi , our Client Requirement is to start and stop the recording when agent login into Cisco Finesse and stop when he logs out.We have UCCX 10.6 and AQM 10.5.Summary of Current Configuration     :- AQM is successfully recording calls when workflow is s...

Our Sales would like to have multiple whisper announcements in a single UCCE script based on dialed number/call type.  I have built a test script with three different dialed numbers, call types and associated whisper announcements.   The first dialed...

by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have implemented a Courtesy callback solution and I am a bit puzzled about how the calls are going as they seem to be "missed" at Run Ext Script Node where Callback is offered (Callback Entry). As you can see at the picture attached, 24 calls...