Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are showing events within events.  EX.  Break 12 - 12:45 and the next line will say, Break 12:05 - 12:15.  So, there are timeframes within a timeframe for the same Agent State/Category. They don't seem to just be at the intervals but, they are at ...

Resolved! UCCX License

Hi everyone,I have problem with UCCX License. After restarting the server, I got the following messageCisco Unified CCX License package is None. Upload a valid license by clicking Add License link OR check the parameters of the system on which the ...

I've read elsewhere that the order parameters are listed on an application page is based on the order in which the variable is made a parameter.  Does anyone know if this is true?  It would go a long way towards making applications a bit more neat, p...

Resolved! UCCX 10.6 DB Write

I'm making a simple script where the caller enters a badge number, enters a reason for being out that day, and the day they will be out (1-today, 2-tomorrow). I'm having trouble writing the data to Oracle. I've tried every combination of formatting I...

Hi guys, Does anybody knows if using a DN number (Active DN) to re-direct high volume of calls to UCCX trigger can cause a dropping calls? I have this cenário works but with a lot of problem when the Call Center has high volume of calls been transf...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes