Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have CCX version 10.6.1, this user is logged in using Finesse as an agent.  They are able to take calls as an agent and make outbound calls as an agent.  However after a about 45 minutes being idle, waiting for a call.  The system logged him comple...

It's my understanding that UCCX can only produce reports for calls made by the system and connected to agents.  If agents are manually dialing numbers they do not get counted in the reports because UCCX doesn't know about them.  If I'm right is there...

Hi, Something weird; I want to create extra tabs in Finesse Supervisor, but I can't see them. when I add them under the agent role I do see the new tabs immediately. For test I use: <tab>    <id>CustomTab1</id>    <label>Test</label>    <gadgets>  ...

j.huizinga by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a good way to tell if the customer or the agent is hanging up.  I believe looking into the termination call detail table for the call disposition can give me an idea but not exactly sure. Anyone know of a good way to prove this?

jc12 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi folks, am new to CUSP SIP Proxy. any video / guide on how to configure SIP Proxy. I found a video which is helpful to less extent. I've CUSP module which is installed on 2951 Router. CUSP version is 9.1.4. Please suggest. thanks & regards, Rite...