Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX 10.6 DB Write

I'm making a simple script where the caller enters a badge number, enters a reason for being out that day, and the day they will be out (1-today, 2-tomorrow). I'm having trouble writing the data to Oracle. I've tried every combination of formatting I...

Hi guys, Does anybody knows if using a DN number (Active DN) to re-direct high volume of calls to UCCX trigger can cause a dropping calls? I have this cenário works but with a lot of problem when the Call Center has high volume of calls been transf...

dsobrinho by Level 9
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to build a simple script to call a number and play a prompt. The outbound call keeps getting the "no resource" output branch. I am using the same call control group for both the inbound trigger and the outbound. If I use any other cal cont...

walshliam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

one of my user reported that her cisco desktop agent get disconnected suddenly for 2 morning in a row. error message "09:51: Lost connection with the Cisco Unified CCX application."  checked network connection between her machine and found nothing wr...

yeow28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am working on a project and I am wondering if any one has any suggestions on implementing an On-Call rotation solution. I have setup a webpage where a user selects their name from a list and clicks submit. This will then create a file conta...

I'm happy creating scripts with script editor - DB dips, time of day, rona etc but now I'm looking to make use of call studio. I'm looking through some documents and seem to understand it.  Is it true that you use call studio for day menu choices, D...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes