Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Tech Gurus,I am working on Monitoring and Whisper application.I already completed all functionalities also, but the only problem i am facing is with Monitoring tone. We have 4 options available.PLAYTONE_LOCALONLY = 0;PLAYTONE_REMOTEONLY = 1;PLA...

We have received a request from a department to receive an email notification if an agent is in Not Ready for 15 minutes or longer.  My initial thought is to do this through the script, however, if multiple calls come in, they would receive multiple ...

jamize by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I'm trying to Install ICM 8.0(1a),my environment is Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, Service Pack 1,  before installing ICM, I run Domain Manager and the error occurs,   The error message is "Error validating the Active Directory environment. Unable ...

There are a few posts out here on the forums in regards to reverse engineering or converting deployed Call Studio applications from what's on the server back into Studio. I suspect that many of us have struggled with this at some point or another. M...

Recently we moved all of our IP/IVR scripts to CVP and I have noticed in CUIC, the stock Call Type Skill Group Historical All Fields report is missing data or even showing wildly inaccurate data.   For example we have an ICM script with 3 Skill Grou...