Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, We have an issue with our preview dialler, we've configured it as per the Cisco recommendations, we are able to load campaigns, but here's the problem. The live campaign presents 1 record to each logged in user and then stops presenting rec...

Hi, Can anyone help me to understand what the 'Reclassify' actions do within uccx preview dialling. I have 2 telephone numbers listed for a customer record, it would appear that the 2nd number is only contacted if 'Invalid' is selected - is this the...

Hi Guys I tried to install CUCM 9.0.1 in MY lab where i am using Vm ware work station but i did not able to complete the task . i got error no boot file is available . operating system not found

Iam setting up egain in our development LAB, installation and interrogation with UCCE is completed as per eGain 15.5.0 document. Iam able to start the listener and EAAS service under shared resources. But unable to start the listener service under Pa...

tthottin1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I am not so familiar with the latest version of UCCX...The setup currently works however somehow the agent still gets inbound calls from the pool even s/he initiated a call outbound (either from the private line OR agent line) already... The bu...

m1xed0s by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes