Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

CVP - SIP Proxy (Route Table entries)

I'm having little luck finding information on adding entries to the Route Table in Cisco SIP Proxy (8.5). I understand how to add a basic entry but what I really need to know is what wildcards are available to be used for the Key entries? Would these...

MS CRM 2011 with UCCX 10

Hello,It's my first time to do integration with CRM.I have some questions regarding this integratio :1. How can I do this integration ? Is the JDBC Driver is enough or do I need some connector (eg. B+S Connector) ?2. Add Callback Button allowing call...

CRM database Integration with UCCX

Dear, I’m working on small project to integrate UCCX 10.5 with MS-CRM, the integration between CRM database and UCCX caller need to be done via web service which mean that I have to add from uccx script some elements, variables …etc to send URL reque...

CTI customized agent desktop

Hi Team, I would like to know about CTI agent desktop customization. what all things we can achieve when we customize our agent desktop. To ask shortly what are the difference is their between non customized and customized agent desktop? regards,Hari...

Resolved! Finesse browser screen pop up gadget

Hi All, I have a requirement to open an IE browser with different URL link based on some criteria like last call type.  Please let me know if it is possible to open different URL links based on call criteria. I had seen screen pop up gadget documents...