Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I got the below error when I tried to use the Database element in CVP Call Studio to connect to a MSSQL database.touch111_24-7_Database,07/08/2014 13:52:31.724, The error was: A built-in element encountered an exception of type com.audium.serv...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have UCCX/CUIC running on version 11.5. We would just like to know if there is a default report wherein we can see individual waiting/queue time of a caller for the CSQ that was choose. For example,, I have call their contact center and pre...

Hi,  On a UCCE environment, we are transferring calls  to an external call centers through "rfXXX". and the same external number was documented as its been doing hairpin transferring. I think we cannot see any info regarding this on ICM. Can some on...

hey hi folks, Please suggest... am installing PCCE 11 and facing these error "Error occurred: The request reached the server but it took too long to respond. Try reloading the page." This error pops-up while initializing PCCE Deployment step. Below ...

Hi All,          Is there is any API's for uploading contacts in outbound compaign? We need to upload contacts automatically to the outbound campaign for every 5 mins. Is it Possible? Kindly Suggest Me a Way Thanks in Advance

Hi everyone, I want to create a hidden menu above Main Menu - to allow user to activate or deactivate it themselves for special project. Any idea how to write it? Thanks AT

arfayeami by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes