Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are in process of upgrading client PCCE from 9.0 to 11.5. As per docs it looks like its three step upgrade 1. upgrade 9.0 to 10.0 2. upgrade 10.0 to 11.0 3. upgrade 11.0 to 11.5 I just noticed in one of the cisco live docs that PCCE upgrade from ...

Hi,  Current System: PCCE Version 10(Data and Call Server)                             CUCM Version 10                             Finesse Version 10 We have this one issue, wherein only one agent was affected. All of the Agent uses IE 9 as their ma...

Hi, Good Day! I've added a step to the script "Test_Contact_Centre.aef" which sets a variable Customer_Phone_Number to the Calling Number. I'd like to modify the script so that it removes the leading 0 and adds spaces to this Customer_Phone_Number....

Hi Guys, I am new to Outbound dialer and have a query. It is a SIP Dialer. Scenario is: Agent A is reserved by the dialer and agent B gets an incoming call and Agent B transfers the call to Agent A. The call is getting transferred and Agent A is on c...

S N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in IVR Script attached, we need to dial the number at the welcome prompt, please let me the steps that we need to included. In non-office hours [ from 4 PM to 7.59 M ], we need to play closed prompt. I am not good in script, could please some one c...

Hi,   I wanted to know what exact steps I should take if Private network is changed between PG's.We are planning to add dedicated link between 2 PG pairs.   Also what will be the testing steps after changes   Please let me know   Regards, DJ