Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi we are using UCCX 10.5.1.11001-49. as of now we don't have any major issues. as per cisco recommendation do we need to upgrade this version? if yes, please provide detail information. TIA Regards, Chowdary.

Hi , We are running UCCX 10.5 . In some of the call flows calls reached the 1st Agent phone and  rings for couple of seconds and and automatically going to 2nd Agent . 1st Agent is available when the call is getting missed.  Issue occurs intermitte...

Does anyone know if Cisco/eGain has worked out the kinks with allowing UCCE integrated agents to send outbound EIM emails while on voice calls? We're on EIM version 11.2 and still seeing this road block. This old discussion states "Multitasking betwe...

Hello Everyone, We have deployed UCS BE6k (HA) over which there are several VMs running. UCCX 10.6 (HA) CUCM 10.5 (HA) IM&P 10.5 (HA) We are  planning to change DNS IP in mentioned  applications ,post that the licenses will get invalid . Can anyon...

I want to change ANI(calling number) before transfer the calls to the voice mail.  Is there a Step in the CCX editor i can use to change ANI?Depend on the DNIS number CCX received, i want to change the ANI as the DNIS number and send the calls to the...

vatter by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello , I am trying to install UCCX 11 version in LAB before to install the same in the Customer setup... Stuck for the Demo lic.how to get the Demo lic..is there any way

Every once in a while we get the above error- it suggests that an agent DN has been allocated across two phones however this is not correct. Last week the agent was working but now stopped. The difference is that they moved between different computer...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes