Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Experts, We use 10. 5 version of UCCX and CUCM. We have a requirement from the customer. The call goes to UCCX IVR and comes to Agent ( Finesse + IP Phone ). The requirement is when all the agents are BUSY and when the next call comes to UCCX and qu...

S N by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on the upgrade from UCCX rls 7 to UCCX rls 11. And I found that in UCCX rls 7 agents assigned to more then 25 CSQs. is this was passable in rls 7? Base on the documentation agent cannot be assign to more then 25 CSQs. Thank you  

Abhiram, Regarding the way CLID works with the pop-up window on agent phones: 1) What's the default behavior for the "utils uccx icd clid ....." screen pop on an agent phone? Does the agent have to press exit each time this pops up or does this pop...

Hi Experts, We have a requirement with Finesse ( 10.5.2 ) version. In the email and chat options , the user can able to send email from Finesse to only one email ID. is it possible to make it dynamic or an option to add another email id while sendin...

S N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're using UCCX version 10.6(1) with Finesse as the desktop. We want to make "work" state optional. Is this possible? We have tested a few scenarios and found that the only way to enter wrap-up/work state is to configure the CSQ by enabling automati...

ualbdp2c1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, I have request to deploy AW-HDS solution having 7 years of retention. Can someone put glimpse how should I calculate HDD required, DB size, configuration, etc?  I referred UCCE SRND and didn't found HDS, AW-HDS words. Still CCE is not deploy...

I'm looking for a prompt upload script for UCCX 9.X. I have seen a lot of similar posts and they all reference very complex scripts.  I am looking for a simple script that I can allow a user to dial in to a number or even call into the ipcc cti numbe...

m j by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes