Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I have a question about Callabrio. it is functioning alright except with some minor issues. What I would like to know if the end user have the extended display (meant dual monitor) it is recording both a displays. I wanted to record only one...

The agent can  change their OK status but in AW display real time q,  the agent in the skill grp does not change  Is the agent status sent via the PG or to icm? Or is it sent via the app user jtapi user in cucm.  What trave commend,  logs do you ch...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an existing script which  Im trying to understand Ive attached some  files Db Lookup - What does this do - Lookup value 1- Does this tell ICM to use column  1 as the primary key  going forward Set Properties- If the Primary key in table Ser...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my first crack at bringing up the CISCO WQM.  I have the Workforce server configured, or so I think.   Configured and license users.  I have created SIP trunks on CUCM to both the WFM server and the PSTN gateway.  I setup recording profile, r...

Hi folks, Am installing CCMP v11 in my lab and stuck on stage where Internal Certificate needs to be generated. So, while clicking on Finish button post entring necessary credentials, it throws error "CCErtRequest::Sumit:Class not registered 0x800401...