Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Good day! I need to check the tcp port 12028 on UCCX so that I can integrate UCCX with outbound system. I use telnet to check this port, but I get close by local machine. Is this action usual for this port? Does this port have to be opened?

Does anyone know if it is possible Translation route from one set of CVP Servers to another set of CVP Servers that are connected to the same ICM with different PGs? Basically our setup has two separate sets of CVP Call Servers (used for difference b...

Dears, I have configured the Outbound Option as per the guide but it is not working so far.  Attached are all the configuration done in the Configuration Manager and on the PG server as well as the Dialer log file and the Voice Gateway config. I appr...

ln33147 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Types I have a question on the the impact of call types for reporting- example call flow  Call  to an ICM script- set "call type All calls" Call offered to IVR  Press 1 - "call type press 1" Press 2- "call type press 2" Queue to skill group 1...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We upgraded to 10.6 this weekend and I am unclear as to whether there is still the ability to run Historical Reporting from an application. I am aware of the CUIC console but I would like to verify if there is still an application that can be used fo...

Hello,I would like to queue a call, and play a prompt just prior to sending to an available agent.  I'm using the Connect node under the Selected branch of the Select Resource node.  My uncertainty is what happens if the call experiences a RONA?  Wil...