Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Agent Keeps Going Not Ready

I have an agent that when he signs in via the desktop agent or through IP services every time a call is routed to him through the queue it goes to not ready. I see the agent go into reserved then not ready and the call is then put back in the queue ...

smolz by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Outbound dialer -how to remove duplicates customer records from multiple campaign

HI All, Please consider we have 10 campaigns are running,dialer will not call same customer to more than once.   So how to acheive and how  remove duplicate customer dialed number from multiple campaign? Is Query Rule clause will help to acheive this...

Resolved! Display original calling number in UCCX

Hello All,I have noticed that when a call comes in to UCCX the ANI that shows up in CDATA is that of the Unity connection port instead of the outside caller id. I do have the service parameter in call manager that states "Display Original Calling Num...

Resolved! UCCX CAD and single sign on

Hi Does Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop support single sign on? How authentication will work for those products after SSO is activated on CUCM? Alex

aalejo by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue adding Auto Prompt

Hello! I am trying to add an Auto Prompt in UCCX to let callers know their estimated wait time. See the attached screenshot for the configuration. When we attempted to activate the script the client reported never being told the wait time and being ...