Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, We have 60 Agents We had encountered an issue wherein no voice recording was capture from one Agent during 7:45 AM only. In the screenshot provided we can see that the recording has been captured for both screen and voice, but when we playback th...

Hi, I have some doubt about UCCE fundamentals: 1. What's the purpose of Private and public interfaces. I have came across some forums where the deployment is working without Private interfaces. 2. What is the difference between procmon and opctest c...

I am trying implement Outbound IVR in the following UC environment:CUCM 10.5 with SIP trunks for PSTN, UCCX 10.6. The call is placed from the Contact List, but the script prompts are not played. Config items: CUBE IP - 172.16.254.20, CUCM IP 172.30.4...

jbushong2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am using the call back script from the Cisco repository. The script name is BaseLineAdvQueuing.aef. I am experiencing with the issue when call back script  is returning call  to the agent and should play the message please enter any key to l...