Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, Upgrading UCCX (HA) from 8.5.1 .11004-25 to 10.6. The UCCX pub has been upgraded to 10.6 with no issue. The upgrade with subscriber goes through as well but the output of "Show version inacative" shows No Inactive side available. I thoug...

Hi, I wanted to see from where can I download Cisco CTIOS desktop Tool Kit for version 9.My issue is we have customized CTIOS desktop 7 but my UCCE version is 10.5.2 which is not compatible I know but it works.Some times I get attached issue "Your ...

Scheduled Backup is not working in UCCX 10.6 & CUCM 10.5 .It is showing TAR file not created . Checked with Client IT Team & found that their backup device  stopped working. Just need some clarification. Is that the reason why TAR  files have not b...

Hello Experts, I have a script in production which works fine. I download the script to make some modifications but as soon as I save the script it loses the size. For example the working script is 1042K, after renaming the exact same script it becom...

Hi Everyone, A call redirect to voicemail works perfectely well when the 10 digits trigger is dialed but it does not work when the 1-800-xxx-xxxx is dialed. When the 1-800 number is dialed, the reactive debug shows the call goes to unsuccessful step ...

Hi All, Hope you all are doing good............ We have call center environment and I am facing issues with dialer and import file systems. Please provide me all general Dialer,camping and file importer issues and resolutions. Thank you, Arjun Kamb...