Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I was going through "Detail Call CSQ Agent Report"  in the Historical reporting and found that some numbers in the Originator DN (Calling Number) column are displaying as +1anonymous or some random number of 4 digits or 7 digits. I need help to under...

Hi Guys,         Can someone tell me why the attached script is not working. The generated prompt is supposed to say your estimatedwait time is X minutes. where x = the amount of time the caller is supposed to be waiting in the queue prior to being a...

Hello guys , My client is having a UCCX 9.x environment . A single user is facing an issue on his CAD . After answering the call and user hungs up CAD goes to the Not Ready State . I checked Resource Setting in uccx and found that the user is set to...

HARISH S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an agent at our network call center that states her Finesse status was not matching her activity.  For example, it showed talking when she was idle and it showed ready when she was actually not ready (the supervisor checked her status).  I’ve ...

When setting up a secondary server in a UCCX HA, do the order of the telephony/axl providers need to match as what it is on the primary server or we can have any order in the secondary server? What is the best practice in regards to the order/priorit...

zubairmoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I am running UCCX11, Apparently i have 20 CCX premium seats, and i would like to distribute this 10seats eacg to 2 different resource group/team Eg, 10 seats allocate to Sales-CallCenter, 10 seats allocate to HR-CallCenter Sales-Call Center...

Hello All, I just created a post call survey script for our call center. After an agent finish with the call, they click on an icon I created on CAD which blind transfer the calls to this survey. After doing first test run, when I run the reports on ...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes