Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Experts, Need help in understanding the offered , Handled , Short calls and Abandoned calls in Call type reporting perspective and also in SG report perspective. As per my understanding , Offered Calls -- Total calls offered to the CT Handled -- Tot...

S N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

need to make a change where in UCCX I have a menu that press 1 goes to a queue, press 2 goes to a queue and need to add if you know your parties extension dial it at anytime.   The extensions do start with a 1,2, and others.  What is the best/cleanes...

Hi everyone, I am prepping for a upcoming CUCM Publisher and Subscriber IP change.  I am getting conflicting information in regards to the IP addresses associated to the AXL, JTAPI, and RMCM accounts within CM Configuration of UCCX.  On one hand I ha...

tonyperla by Spotlight
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to deploy a War file in UCCX server (Document Management -> default -> webapps). I am getting the following error in UCCX Engine logs. Appreciate your help in resolving this issue. INFO: validateJarFile(/opt/cisco/uccx/tomcat_engin...

gokila_ss by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Nuance server integrated with my CCX and i am trying to get the AA Script to work with my Speech Recognition. Whenever i call the script, it doesn't seem to recognize that the ASR is available to it takes the False path and gives me only the...

When running a Contact Service Queue Activity report most of the columns that are supposed to be averages are showing up as the sum of the numbers in the totals row instead of the average. Avg speed of answer and Avg handle time are 2 examples of thi...

Hello, I'm working on a project which involves displaying call data and agent status.  I'm able to pull everything I need from the Informix db_cra database, except for calls waiting in queue.  Our network/phone administrator will not allow us to turn...

okcool111 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes