Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We had some issue with UCCX due to which server was restarted, however after that QM recording has stopped for all device profiles. I tried removing from jtapi and adding the phones as well as device profiles back and also did synchronize devices in ...

Hi folks, Need guidance, how should I pass parameters to an DATABASE element in Unified Call Studio v10.5. Logic is passing parameters will return values from database. (JDBC connectors are configured already). regards, Ritesh Desai.

Hi everyone I would like to config some HTTP script to provide online registration on our web server . Can i do it from CCX ? I mean , some man calling to ccx app and via dialing some button online registering  . Can anyone sahre information or expe...

AliyevRas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys Sorry if this is a dumb question, I can't find anywhere file naming for  UCCX, for prompts scripts or documents. I know upper and lower case are treated different even when you have 2 files the same name. What about special characters or spac...

Hi, we are going to install UCCE 11 to our customer, but we faced an issue that this version doesn't include an option of Generic PG installation (that we need) in PG Setup. As a solution, we are going to install VRU and CUCM PIMs, however, the only ...