Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, From the UCCX Historical Reports, we can extract the Abandoned Detail Report wherein the number of the caller is displayed as well as the time on when the call was tagged as abandoned. May I ask what is the equivalent of this report for the CUIC...

Hi Experts, Would like to reach out to you guys regarding TLS and SHA compatibility with ICM We are currently running ICM 8.5(4) with SHA-1and upgrading to 10.0(2), would like to know if SHA-2 and/or TLS 1.2 is supported for ICM 10.x Your input is g...

Hi Experts, Can anyone explain me the difference and usage of Network transfer preferred and network transfer enabled in Cisco UCCE. I have read the document but I am confused with below points 1. Any example of where these can be used. 2. Can both ...

S N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends I have installed Cisco Unified CCX Administration System version: 10.6.1.11001-31 in my environment. Recently it was updated. I have two agents and they are receiving calls on their extension during working hours. One of agent will receiv...

we have 2 UCCX in HA-Mode in Version 10.6.1.11001-31 when i install the first node as a new installation, synchronize the the second node with the first node or the first node with the second node? the second node has currently the complete config.

Torsten G by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes