Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

All,UCCX newbie here...I have setup a fairly standard IVR with distribution to 2 CSQs using FIFO. As part of the IVR, Option 2 transfers via an Inter-Cluster Trunk to another UCM cluster. There are likely scenarios where the agent answering the call ...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have never had occasion to use ICM/UCCE's ability to access external databases from an ICM script.I am looking at this for the first time for a customer requirement, where they want tobe able to access several databases depending on the script, and...

Hello,I know that agents are not able to have more than 50 Skills assigned to them, and when you associate an agent to more than 25 CSQs you receive a warning.The questions I have are: What are the effects of associating to more than 25 queues? What ...

chrisbwfc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX Licensing

Hi All,I am using UCCX version 9.0.2.10000-71 with premium package as below:Configured Licenses:Package: Cisco Unified CCX PremiumTotal IVR Port(s): 210Cisco Unified CCX Premium Seat(s): 105High Availability : EnabledCisco Unified CCX Preview Outboun...

Hi,I have an error in the CVPs logs for each 30 seconds:%CVP_8_5_SIP-3-SIP_INTERNAL_ERROR:  java.lang.NullPointerException [id:5005] I have a full the cvp logs. Can anyone tell me where it comes this error?What is causing it? I'm losing calls? Thanks...

Hi all,We have UCCX 7.0.1 product in our company, and was wondering if CUCM Silent Monitoring through the Phone's BIB (Build In Bridge) is possible from CSD. I know UCCE supports Silent Monitoring through CM BIB, but I could not find any document say...

sufle by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes