Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX WAN Latency

I am scoping a UCCX deployment that includes HA.  The HA servers will be located across the WAN on another UCS platform.  I am trying to determine the bandwidth and latency requirements for the servers.

fgrubb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, There is disconnect call issue during the call when an CCX agent make or receives a call.We opened ticket with ITSP, below is the reply from there side.     Define PCMA as 1st priority and PCMU as 2nd priority.·         Able to send early offe...

Resolved! CUIC Report

I have UCCX server in which IVR implementation , i am using CUIC tool for reporting , i am trying to get report of how many inbound calls disconnected by user or customer without connection of call . So can you tell me how to check it

Hi Team,I'm looking for some assistance with Cisco Finesse on UCCX. I have a single user that receives the following message in the 'Team Summary Report' webpart:"Reporting Services is starting up. Please refresh after a while. If error persists cont...

Hi all, I am attempting to create a custom java class in UCCX 10.x to upload a file to Amazon S3. I have created the .java file on my local PC and can happily compile and run the file and it performs the expected function. When uploading the .jar to ...

Resolved! Finesse vs CTIOS

Would appreciate examples or opinions on when it makes sense to still use CTIOS rather than Finesse for agents and supervisors?  Basically, what are the technical limitations of Finesse that would lead to the use of CTIOS rather than Finesse for a ne...