Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using ECE 11.6 integrated with UCCE 11.6.There is an intermittent issue were the chat gets abnormally terminated without notifying both agent and customer. For both sides, the chat seems to be active but the other person is not responding wher...

knabin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PCCE - Select VVB

Hello,We currently have a PCCE 12.0 which is serving agents in 3 physical locations. Each location has its own Ingress Voice GW and VVB (1 pair of VVB). I realized that the CVP is now picking VVB for calls in circular but not per location (example: c...

atoxet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are using ECE 12.0 and egain 15.5.3 both integrated with UCCE 11.6. Chat is used a bubble widget and once the chat is initiated, the agent gets connected and then there is no response from either customer or from agent side. In chrome >> inspe...

knabin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ask Me Anything Event From October 25 until November 8, 2022 - Architecture, design deployment and troubleshooting of Cisco finesse in Unified Contact Center Express Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask Me Anything conversation. This is an opp...

Aishwarya.png Shivangi.png

Hi Everyone,I am new to Cisco Finesse. I am trying to install Cisco Finesse 12.5 but unable to do so. I have tried using the OVA file, without the OVA file, with Thick Provisioning but continue to experience the same failure with the below error mess...

rizzi_0-1667443381022.png
rizzi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Does Cisco UCCX support Finesse and Salesforce integration or we need to purchase a third party application?If this is supported, could you please send the document showing how to accomplish this task? Thanks, MK

I have the below XML document in UCCX document management.<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><Numbers><DNIS>6022</DNIS><DNIS>6023</DNIS><DNIS>6024</DNIS><DNIS>6025</DNIS></Numbers>When anyone call the UCCX application, script shou...

Aswin S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes