Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi everyone I have upgraded my UCCX from version 9.0 (2) to 10.5 (2)  . And now after switch version , the web page tell me that i must upload license . I  don't have any license version 10x . Can you tell were can i obtain DEMO license ?  

AliyevRas by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On UCCX, when an Outbound, Agent Based campaign is configured with a small data set, call retrieval is more likely to pick retries because there are less Pending and Callback records in the database.  Is there a setting which tells call retrieval not...

dbooth by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Calls to the trigger number works internally, calls from the outside to trigger does not work but if i assign a dn internally, calls from outside rings on the DN, but it doesnt ring on the trigger line ad so prompt are not been played. Please help is...

rammany19 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Expert !                      I have query i.e we have UCCX 10.0 and we are using CAD for agent and supervisor  , now we planning  to use Finesse .My questionis that is there any configuration required in finesse to communicate UCCX or just  i ...

kingvoice by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,UCCX Version: 8.5.1I currently have a Menu Step setup in my Script that has only one number mapped in the filter tab. I was wondering if there was a way to NOT have the prompt stop playing unless they click only that one number, in this cas...

I wanted to post a resolution to an issue that has been plaguing our UCCX 7.01 environment for quite some time.  I have opened numerous TAC Cases all to no avail regarding the infamous ghost calls that a few of us experience in our environments.  Whi...

Hi,  We are running UCCE 8.0.3 set up, can some one help on below queries: Query1: On what senario, we can order Router Cal Key Seq number on TCD table to check the call legs. Im checking calls which has 4 to 5 legs please find below info on it;Call ...

Hi,I need a solution for Call recording for the CCX 10 agents. I am anyway going to buy AQM with WFM. Will that be enough for Call Recording ? Do I have to buy Media Sense in addition ? ThanksThepul

Hello,I have a problem to complete the UCCX back up.You can see the err messages below. Any idea what is wrong? Thank you    UCCXUCCXPUBLISHERPHX_RPT100SUCCESSMon Jun 08 17:18:12 EDT 20152015-06-08-17-18-12_b_uccxpublisher_uccx_phx_rpt.logUCCXUCCXPUB...